forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <>
Subject whole site i18n
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:37:30 GMT

I'm working on a site for which I want all (or mostly all) pages to be available
in multiple languages.  As far as I understand, this would be best done with
seperate sites, rather than using the i18n capabilities of forrest.  Is this
right?  And if so, it would probably be possible to set up a
for each locale that pointed to the same configuration files and "raw content"
directory but different 'xdocs' directories that correspond to each locale.  Right?

Dave Brondsema - personal - programming - student org

View raw message