forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: WYSIWYG Editing
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:47:02 GMT
Quoting Erik Ackerman <silvervale@mac.com>:

> I have a number of users who should be using Forrest for their
> documentation, but they cringe at the thought of raw markup.  I am
> therefore working on a CSS style-sheet to allow them to edit their
> documents in a standard XML editor (such as Morphon XML Editor).  Is
> there interest in such a style-sheet being contributed to the project,
> or shall I just keep it internal?
>
> Erik Ackerman

I have a working XXE (http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/) stylesheet for doc-v12
that I can post tomorrow or the next day.  I modified it from somewhere else
(I'll credit them when I post it); and it could use a little fine-tuning.

I think WYSIWYG editors for forrest's documents could be a great help for
document writers, and further the ease-of-use of Forrest.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net