forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Cocoon Ant Task
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 06:24:44 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Away from my own pc at present - I'll just answer your last problem - put
> servlet.jar into your web-inf/lib and it'll work. I'll answer more fully
> later.

Okay, i found a few copies of servlet.jar in the Cocoon dist :-(
I copied the one from scratchpad blocks.

Now i do get a bit further, but many messages from deli and
at the end a clue about configuration problems...
------
Caused by: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Please, specify at least one starting URI.
        at
org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.initialize(CocoonBean.java:137)
------

I tracked the problem to a parser failure when reading cli.xconf
Cocoon's file has "----" embedded in xml comments ... gotcha!

Now my CLI is humming along, building Cocoon docs.

However, the Ant task still has the problem with not finding
AntDelegate.process()

--David