forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Cocoon Ant Task
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 14:05:38 GMT
I put some debug statements into CocoonWrappper.java to see why
it could not find the config file.
----------
cd $COCOON_HOME
./cocoon.sh cli
configFile is null
So try ./webapp/cocoon.xconf
No, so try ./webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf
----------

It seems to get the context as "./webapp" and so cannot find
the config. I hacked it so that it became "build/webapp" and
we now get past that hurdle.

But having the wrong context must cause other troubles.
I notice that two new directories get incorrectly created in
$COCOON_HOME (./webapp and ./work) which should actually be
in $COCOON_HOME/build

Then it goes on to give this  ...

        at
        at
        at Loader.invokeMain(Unknown Source)
        at Loader.run(Unknown Source)
        at Loader.main(Unknown Source)
javax/servlet/http/HttpSessionBindingListener