forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Cocoon Ant Task
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 11:14:02 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> David,
> I've just done fixed one problem (not yours) and then done a clean
> checkout, and run my Ant task against it, and it has worked fine.
> Any chance you could have another go? It'd be great to get this Ant task
> into active service within Forrest.

No, i still get the same problems as i have reported.

> Anyone else - please try out this CocoonTask, as I believe it will allow
> you to configure Forrest from within the build file, thus removing the
> need for a cli.xconf file.

Mmmm, no response still, eh.

Upayavira, as i said before, it may be better to ask on cocoon-dev to
gain a wider audience. Here is an idea. Add it to Cocoon's Bugzilla
describing what people need to do, and provide an example build.xml
as an attachment. There is also the ' cli' that they need to
be asked to run.

This is too important. We have got to think of ways to gain attention.

View raw message