forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Cocoon Ant Task
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 11:14:02 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> David,
>
> I've just done fixed one problem (not yours) and then done a clean
> checkout, and run my Ant task against it, and it has worked fine.
>
> Any chance you could have another go? It'd be great to get this Ant task
> into active service within Forrest.

Sure.

No, i still get the same problems as i have reported.

> Anyone else - please try out this CocoonTask, as I believe it will allow
> you to configure Forrest from within the build file, thus removing the
> need for a cli.xconf file.

Mmmm, no response still, eh.

Upayavira, as i said before, it may be better to ask on cocoon-dev to
gain a wider audience. Here is an idea. Add it to Cocoon's Bugzilla
describing what people need to do, and provide an example build.xml
as an attachment. There is also the 'cocoon.sh cli' that they need to
be asked to run.

This is too important. We have got to think of ways to gain attention.

--David