forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Docbook conversion with xsls
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:45:46 GMT
Jason End wrote:
> Thanks.
> I had seen the faq about docbook, but certainly
> misunderstood it. I just got it to work in generating
> html,

That is good, so now you can begin to see the power
of the sitemap.

> but I'm gonna have to look into pdf generation
> or the solution will be useless for my case.

Please keep in touch, we will be addressing these needs
in the other thread [1]."Re: Where is Docbook support going?".

There are "fo" stylesheets distributed with the docbook xsl.
You would follow the current Forrest sitemaps to emulate
the PDF rendering.

BTW, i just reverted a change to that FAQ, which described the
alternative (yet limited) method. There is renewed discussion [1].

--David

[1] Re: Where is Docbook support going?
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=106518748314879