forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: Forrestbot for Apache Site (Gump)
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:15:40 GMT
> > xdocs. [Thanks for the conversion XSLT/script it did most of the work.]
Now
> > I want to see if forrestbot could regularly take this from CVS and
update
> > the WWW site for me. Could somebody point me at how/where I configure
things
> > in order to get this done?
>
> The forrestbot documentation on the website,
> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/forrestbot.html should work for the latest
> release of Forrest.

Thanks, I'd looked at that but I don't want my own. [Re-reading what I
wrote, I guess I wasn't clear.]

I hoped/assumed there was an existing/installed *Apache-wide* Forrestbot
(maintained by the Forrest team) that I could piggyback off & not have to
run myself. Does one exist? If so, could I be pointed at that & how to work
with it? Thanks.

regards

Adam