forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Neil Tait" <neil.t...@tecsphere.co.uk>
Subject RE: Extending Document v1.2
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:23:29 GMT
Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your reply, I understand that the source should only present the information,
and not be concerned with the presentation. Its just that our needs extend beyond only the
one style for fonts (for example).

I think we shall look at importing the doc v1.2 dtd into one that supports our own defined
tags, that can then be output and styled accordingly.

Does this seem like a sensible approach?

Kind regards,

Neil

Neil Tait
-  Software Engineer   -