forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Is speed slow because we use the document() function for skinconf?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:01:05 GMT
Robert Koberg wrote:
> Hi,

That's what I suspected. The problem is that each file is transformed by
4 different stylesheets, and two surely use skinconf.

That would mean at least two extra parsings for each file being
processed, hoping that imported files share the instance, or else it's
up to at least 4.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -