forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] use core directory instead of dist/shbat
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:36:13 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Now that nicola is doing some stuf moving directories around is a good
> time to change this:
>
> from:
> /src/core -> build/dist/shbat
>
> to:
> /src/core -> build/core

I kept the same directory structure so that users don't have to change
their FORREST_HOME settings. I don't see a major inconvenience in
keeping build/dist/shbat for now.

In fact, my goal is to make it non-compulsory to do the actual build in
a different dir, but that's another thing.

> Is there any reason to maintain a directory to hold
> "apache-forrest-0.6-*.zip" can them be put them just on build/ ?

Could you explain? The xml-forrest.jar is placed in build/ now.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -