forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 07:07:51 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:
> Muchos gracias Nicola (bows, takes the stage ;-D),

:-)

> My first efforts here will be towards stabilizing the new and amazing
> locationmap module.

Yup, when you get access, don't hesitate to commit it as-is in the
src/java/** dir. I will be starting to use it right away, so you will
have real-time beta testing and feedback. (keep the org.apache.cocoon
package hierarchy, as it's what we use for other components that are not
strongly tied to forrest).

> Besides that there is a myriad of things I (and my boss) can't wait to
> dive into such as:

> - Finish our age old publishing component I talked to Upayavira about
> months ago that enables to publish cocoon resources to a live server in
> servlet mode.

See if/how this can affect/help the ForrestBot2 effort in the scratchpad.

> But most of all I look forward to having a lot of fun while working with

:-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -