forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [HEADSUP] New Forrest CVS layout done
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:38:52 GMT

I have finally cleaned our CVS space and made it more rational and apt
for our build process.

I have done preliminar tests with fresh-site and it seems to work, but I
still have to check it more thoughrougly, fix the dist creation and
finish making the build process more streamlined still.

The forrestbot V1 has not been moved yet, as I don't know how it would
affect the running cocoondev instance. In case, please move it under
src/forrestbot.

Take a look, comments appreciated.

:-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -