forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: duplicate content
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:29:10 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>
>> Using the krysalis-site skin and the latest CVS code, the content of all
>> HTML pages rendered is duplicated.  I think it's everything in the <body>
>> node.
>>
>> You can see it here from forrestbot:
>> http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-forrest-krysalis/index.html
>
> Thanks for reporting, I'll take a look.

Should be fixed now. I had done a commit after an update and did not
check that an extra <xsl:apply-templates/> had crept in.

I have seen also that another bug about image resolving from SVG sources
has crept in and also a bug in the tabs placement (they float if the
logo is small), I'll see to fix them this afternoon (it's 12:28 here and
I'm hungry ;-)

Thanks :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -