forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Skins
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 20:28:19 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>
>>   Hi,
>>
>>   I'm using Forrest with my own skin and after updating my CVS checkout
>>   of Forrest today I can no longer build my site.
>>
>>   What do I need to do to migrate my skin?
>>
>>   Thanks,
>> Sebastian
>
> Same here,
>
> Applied tthis patch for now.
>
> Nicola, could you check if we can apply this patch so it does not break
> for personalize skins?
>    <!-- Sets up properties and filters -->
> -  <target name="init" depends="init-props, init-skinprops, init-skins"/>
> +  <target name="init" depends="init-props, init-skinprops"/>

This does not solve the problem, it just disables the new skin support.
I forgot to also check if a skin is in the project dir, not only the
Forrest dir.

I think I foxed now in CVS, please try updating.

Thanks for reporting it guys, I hadn't thought it was about the new
download system at first.  :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -