forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject forrestbot2
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 17:39:44 GMT

Jeff,

I'm delighted to see that forrestbot is being rewritten.  We are planning
on using it for many internal projects, but when I tried to make a few
changes to it, it was very complicated.

What's the plan for the new forrestbot?  Obviously there's a lot of work
yet to be done for it, but we'd like to start using it and I can devote
some time to developing it.  But I don't know even how to start trying to
use the new one (there's no .bat or .sh file) and I don't want any work I
do on it to conflict with your plans.

So if you could provide a quick explanation of how to start using it and
what I can do to help, that'd be great.

Thanks

--
Dave Brondsema