forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Sten Aksel Heien" <...@objectnet.no>
Subject RE: i18n in Forrest
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:52:40 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> After discussion with Cheche at GT, I do plan to improve the config of
> the cli.xconf, so that you can specify the locale there, and build your
> URI to include the locale.
>
> But I won't be able to do that for a while. I'm off for a week, and have
> other projects planned first.
>
> Regards, Upayavira

Is the multi-locale generation only for the menu?
How can we configure i18n in Forrest for both content and menu?

Would it be possible to have some part of the site in only one language, and
other parts in multiple?
Would it be possible to switch language by clicking on flag-icons?

What is "best-practice" for i18n in these topics?
Do we have a wiki to discuss these things for Forrest?

Regards, Sten Aksel