forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan ANDRIES" ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject enabling htdig (or another searcher/indexer) on forrest 0.5 for static site
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:45:43 GMT
Hello,

Until now we've been using a relatively old Forrest cvs distribution
(Forrest 0.4) where we used a patch in the Forrest-site skin in order to
allow us to use a htdig search on our static forrest website instead of
Google.

I've upgraded to Forrest 0.5.1, tried to apply this patch on the
Forrest-site skin again. However, now it doesn't seem to work anymore.

The patch is (in site2xhtml.xml of the forrest-site skin:

       <xsl:comment>================= start Search
==================</xsl:comment>

          <xsl:if test="not($config/disable-search) or

            $config/disable-search='false' and $config/searchsite-domain
and

            $config/searchsite-name">

            <form method="get" action="/cgi-bin/htsearch">

And the error we're getting now is:

X [0]                       /cgi-bin/htsearch   BROKEN: No pipeline
matched request: /cgi-bin/htsearch

This patch worked correctly on our old forrest 0.4 though. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Johan Andries