forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: i18n in Forrest
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:36:29 GMT
Sten Aksel Heien wrote:

> Is the multi-locale generation only for the menu?
yes, but I am planning to do it for all

> How can we configure i18n in Forrest for both content and menu?

Applying the patch I forward to you ( it is not standard)

See http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-18

> Would it be possible to switch language by clicking on flag-icons?

I would not use flag-icons as represent countries not languages.

> What is "best-practice" for i18n in these topics?

"not to ask so many questions and forward some code to us" :-) There is
a mail I sent about 18n & Forrest.

> Do we have a wiki to discuss these things for Forrest?

No yet, Create one, and I will put some info on it.

Cheers,
Cheche