forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon Ant Task
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:08:59 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Upayavira wrote:
><snip/>
>

>>And does your cocoon task have classpathref="cp" in it?
>>

>Yep.
>
>It is just the file that you sent us at the beginning of this
>thread. I have attached it, maybe you could compare with yours
>please.

David,

I'm stumped. Can you have a look in the Cocoon source, and make sure
you've got o.a.c.bean.helpers.AntDelegate.java present?

But I don't think that's it.

What version of Ant are you using?

This is clearly a classpath problem, as AntDelgate is the class that
CocoonTask tries to instantiate (with reflection).

I can only ask if you've any ideas why it can't find the class, even if
you've provided it with a classpath. How does the classpath compare to
the one you'd use for Cocoon with the Java task in Forrest?

Hoping you can help!

Regards, Upayavira