forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re:
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 08:43:11 GMT
Jeff Turner dijo:
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 03:29:09PM +0900, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
>> Where can i find
>> ??
>> (See, xml-forrest\src\documentation\content\xdocs\*.xml)
> src/core/context/resources/schema/dtd/document-v12.dtd
>> I have a karma for "site", so I can put the dtd
>> files into "site". what do you think? >> all
>> Don't we need a common place for apache-wide-dtds?
> I think it's meant to be more of an abstract identifier than an actual
> resource.

Yep. This is just an unique identifier, nothing more nor nothing less than
it. Sometime ago was a thread about this in cocoon. I tried to find it
without success. Maybe it would help in this case too.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

> It should always be mapped via a catalog to a local DTD.  If
> *did* resolve, people
> with misconfigured catalog files wouldn't get a nice clear-cut error as
> they do now - Forrest would just become very slow.

Yep. But interesting enough is that the w3c is starting to publish the DTD
on line on the idetifier name, see for example:

This does not mean. I am pro with publishing the URIes. This is just info
for us. I clearly understand the role of using URI for unique

Best Regards,

View raw message