forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From iss...@cocoondev.org
Subject [issues] Updated: (FOR-80) Build of project fails
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
The following issue has been updated:

    Updater: Gerhard Rummel (mailto:gerhardrummel@gmx.net)
       Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 5:39 PM
    Comment:
It may be helpfull to see the log file of the building process. In the meantime I changed
the forrest.maxmemory parameter in the forrest.properties file to 64m, 128m 256m, 512m and
512M but without success. I also upgraded the Java version to 1.4.2_01.
    Changes:
[Attachment] [build.log] was added

---------------------------------------------------------------------
For a full history of the issue, see:

  http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira//secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-80&page=history

---------------------------------------------------------------------
View the issue:

  http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira//secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-80


Here is an overview of the issue:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
        Key: FOR-80
    Summary: Build of project fails
       Type: Bug

     Status: Unassigned
   Priority: Major

    Project: Forrest
  Component: Core operations
   Versions:
             0.5.1

   Assignee: 
   Reporter: Gerhard Rummel

    Created: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:25 PM
    Updated: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 5:39 PM
Environment: Mandrake Linux 9.1, PC Pentium 4, 512MB RAM, Java: j2sdk1.4.1

Description:
I am using Forrest 0.5.1.

When I try to build a project created originally for Forrest 0.4 the build fails with the
following message:

BUILD FAILED
/usr/local/forrest/forrest.build.xml:631: Java returned: 1

and some pages are not translated to html although ALL are reported as valid xml.

In the file mentinoned above appears line 631 as

maxmemory="${forrest.maxmemory}">

The same project builds with Forrest 0.4 without any error.

The project neither builds with version 0.5.1 when I update the files site.xml, tabs.xml and
when I change the DOCTYPE declaration from document-v11.dtd to document-v12.dtd


---------------------------------------------------------------------
JIRA INFORMATION:
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.

If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira//Administrators.jspa

If you want more information on JIRA, or have a bug to report see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message