forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest skin for Jakarta-XX project
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:27:55 GMT

Maybe you might have already known, ws-site/ws-axis/ws-soap [1][2][3]
are now using the similar skin. (I put the skin into respective
modules directly)
Sure, I re-used the avalon-tigris, however, the Forrest 0.5.1
avalon-tigris did not suffice our gratifications.

I am sure that I can post patches to forrest-dev, however,
I am afraid it would affect seriously to avalon-site in the
future.

What would you say, Avalon-Team?
(See http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/)

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)