forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IDEA] failonerror=false for forrestbot2
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 09:56:27 GMT
On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 04:41:04PM -0400, Dave Brondsema wrote:

> While it may have limited use in production, for development I think it
> would be nice to be able to configure forrestbot to continue even if
> there are broken links on the website.

If you like.  We could do that with an <if> test around the <throw>.  But
all that would achieve is that the 'deploy' step would run, and if
there's a broken page, generally you wouldn't want it deployed.  I
envisaged the Forrestbot being used for stable sites where errors
shouldn't occur.  Why use it during development?

--Jeff