forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] skin-dream
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:06:13 GMT

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:43:59 +0200
Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:

> > 1. forrest-skin with white backgroud color (default)
> > 2. avalon-tigris with PDF rendering
> > 3. krysalis-skin without collapsible functionalities
> >    on left-side navigator

> For 1 and 3, I will be now tweaking the krysalis skin to make these
> parts configurable and add the remaining things that are still only in
> the forrest skin. Then I will ask to commit the krysalis skin with
> forrest default colors as forrest-site.

Okeydoke.

Now, I am making "Axis-site" and "SOAP-site" (WebServices Project)
forrest-ized. I am thinking of the usage of krysalis-skin
(or avalon-tigris ... I do not want to re-create any "icon"s).

The backgroud color would be a critical issue (obstacle)
for us to evangelize the Apache Forrest, as a matter of fact.
Also, PDF Rendering is the killer advantage. Most of the guys rocks.
(Today, I was very impressed by the fact that we can render
"whole" site in html/pdf forms. WoW .. Bravo/BANZAI, Forrest Team!)

> Stay tuned.

Yup. Okay.

<OT>
Please make me "contributer" as an Evangelist of Apache Forrest :-)
</OT>

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)