forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: document2fo.xsl
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 11:10:44 GMT
On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 12:59:07PM +0200, Stephan Schlierf wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2003 12:21 schrieb Jeff Turner:
> > On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 12:21:01PM +0200, Stephan Schlierf wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I desperately try to format the output of the <version>-element in
> > > pdf-files but I can't find the place where to edit in document2fo.xsl.
> > >
> > > Does anybody have a useful hint for me?
> >
> > Depends where you want <version> info to go.  The footer seems like a
> > sensible place, in which case footerinfo.xsl
> >

> Hi,
>
> good idea, I applied it there, thank you! But now I still have the problem,
> that the <version>-info not only appears at the footer but also between the
> title of the document and the <authors> info on the first page.
> Any hints ?

I guess that's because of this in document2fo.xsl:

    <fo:static-content flow-name="first-footer">
      <fo:block
        border-top="0.25pt solid"
        padding-before="6pt"
        text-align="center">
        <xsl:apply-templates select="footer"/>
      </fo:block>
      <fo:block
        text-align="start">
        Page <fo:page-number/>
      </fo:block>
      <xsl:call-template name="info"/>
    </fo:static-content>

Perhaps specify the version there instead of footerinfo.xsl (which defines
'info'), or make 'info' take a param specifying whether to display the version.

--Jeff