forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Promoting the forrest-user mailist
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 08:51:19 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Jeff Turner dijo:
> > On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 11:21:26AM -0600, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> >> Hi:
> >>
> >> The maillist forrest-user@xml.apache.org not figure in this page:
> >>
> >> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/mail-lists.html
> >>
> >> So we need to update the site to let know people there is an user list
> >> for forrest.
> >
> > Is there?  News to me :)  Is anyone on it?
>
> Yep. Yesterday there was 12 subscribers.

Yikes, i wonder when and how this happened. As the mail-lists page
says, there is no forrest-user list, only forrest-dev. Yet now
suddenly there is one.

I just now asked for an archive of the list. Only one message
has ever been sent, and that was an announcement.

I suggest that we ask infrastructure@ to close it down until
we are ready for a user list.

--David