forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Re: BROKEN: UTFDataFormatException: String cannot be longer than 32k.
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:27:37 GMT
> I have not been able to see the site (gives me timeout), so I am not
> sure 100% what are you trying to achive... But Are you trying to get
> GUMP output on a file  and then be transformed by forrest?

Does this work for you?   http://gump.chalko.com/py

I am helping re-write Gump (in Python) and making it generate xdoc output,
to use forrest to display. Basically Gump launches a lot of command (e.g.
cvs update, ant build, etc.) and I want to make pages that display the
command line, environment overrides, parameters, *and* the command output.

For example, see:

http://gump.chalko.com/py/checkenvironment/check_forrest.html

My only problem is I don't know if the output is > 32k. Some CVS updates
appear to be.

regards

Adam