forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Skins repo (was Re: Long time, no Forrest)
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:53:18 GMT
Konstantin Piroumian wrote:

> The only thing required is possibility to plug-in new skins.
> So, anybody could develope and publish skins and Forrest users would need
> only to download it and place in some directory where forrest would find it
> and apply.
>
> And we can just list the skins on Forrest website - it would be the best
> repository, IMHO.

Yup... and since this has itched me enough, I have already done it on my
hd! :-)

So users can place skinname.fsj files in the skins dir and have them
unpacked, or have forrest go to the skin repository xml and download the
skin from the correct url location and install it.

So, shall I commit it? No objections?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -