forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets page2document.xsl
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 06:13:53 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Jeff Turner wrote:
>
>> Nicola wrote "my vote goes to keeping SVG as default and adding xsp as
>> an extra download".
>
> If that line is not what I think it is than it is then I am on my now.

In case it's still not clear, I want:
  - SVG remains as now
  - XSP is not made part of the distribution, but available as a separate
    download (how that is done it's up to who does it) that is
    not comoulsory

Reasons:
  - SVG remains for compatibility and because it has a wide static use
  - XSP and other blocks will be available to all when we have real 2.2
    blocks

Juan, if others do not agree with you, let go.

(hint)
Work around it. IF you make XSP available as a separate download and use
the XConf tool in the Cocoon CVS to augment the xmpa files and make XSPs
available nevertheless to the ones that want them.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -