forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets changes2document.xsl
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:02:43 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> jefft@apache.org wrote:
>
>> jefft       2003/09/21 02:48:07
>>
>>   Modified:    src/resources/stylesheets changes2document.xsl
>>   Log:
>>   Remove pointless xsl:text tags, and handle unknown action types
>>     Revision  Changes    Path
>>   1.21      +4 -2
>> xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets/changes2document.xsl
>>

> could not you wait a bit more?

I don't have many moments to work on Forrest, so I do what I can when I
can, knowing it can all be reverted if necessary.

> you would not expecting me to reply to your questions in 22 minutes on a
> sunday morning ┬┐right?
>
> I have never tread your code or other commiter's code as pointless,so I
> am expecting you to have same behaviour

If your reasons are so obscure, and you don't document them in the
commit message, what do you expect?

> They were for the i18nn migration  to remind that it's contents need to
> be translated.

Wouldn't a <!-- i18nize this --> comment have achieved the same?  This
is a collaborative project.  A random <xsl:text> may mean something
special to you, but it doesn't to everyone else and so doesn't belong in
CVS.

--Jeff