forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets page2document.xsl
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:25:08 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> I found this a bit rude. You remove XSP support and ask me to call a
> VOTE when there was a  mention the mailing list but you seem to forget.
>

> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=106332069508399&w=2
>
> David Crossley and you prefer to remove XSP support.
>
> Nicola Ken Barozzi and I prefer to leave XSP distributed with Forrest.

Nicola wrote "my vote goes to keeping SVG as default and adding xsp as
an extra download".  3 of 4 people in that thread did not want XSP
checked into Forrest.  Plenty more people later agreed that Forrest
should be primarily static.  You're completely on your own here :P
Either call a vote if you don't believe me, or lets drop the whole
tedious subject of XSP.

--Jeff