forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: html footer?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:07:39 GMT
Flavio Tordini wrote:
> hi all,
> a simple question:
> is it possible to add an html footer without editing a skin?

The skins already have a footer with hyperlinked images and some text.
Look in skinconf.xml to edit the values.

> i'd like to add one of those web statistics scripts to my
> forrest-generated pages. thank you in advance.

I haven't tried it with footers, but you may also affect the pages by
using SSI (server side includes) if you are serving pages from an HTTPD
server. SSIs are in comments, and you should be able to add them; not
sure, what I'm sure is that these work on the page contents though.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -