forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: adding a graphic
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:00:17 GMT
Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

> I think you (Ken) want to make website such as the current
> jakarta.apache.org/www.apache.org site (see the left-side navi).
>
> Forrest Team, how can we create these websites?

The easiest way is adding the image to the credits section in the
skinconf.xml, and it will appear underneath the menu.

If it has to be in a different place, the skin needs to change, in
particular the site2xhtml.xsl file. Some time ago simply placing the
changed file in the correct skin dir would override the forrest one,
don't know if it's still the case.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -