forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XSP vs SVG (Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets page2document.xsl)
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:00:43 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> The issue here is that we have two identical technologies one is added
> by default and the other is not.

The issue here is that you two are not communicating ;-P

You are at a point where you both keep saying the same things over and
over and understand what the other says but still have the same opinion.

Let's try and get over this a bit faster, maybe a VOTE?

Well, my vote goes to keeping SVG as default and adding xsp as an extra
download, or in alternative have both in CVS. I'll wait for real blocks
support to have a real autodownload of functionality.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -