forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets page2document.xsl
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:31:10 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> What I am a suggesting would be to use maven to build
> forrest.  I haven't used maven too much either, so I don't know how much work
> this would be or if we would even want to do it.

We use Ant to run Forrest itself, so Maven doesn't make much sense anyway.

If we want to use a central repository there is Krysalis Ruper, or
simply an Ant <get>.

[My comments are baised, as I am the initial author of Krysalis
Centipede www.krysalis.org/centipede ;-)]

             - verba volant, scripta manent -