forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Fixed release dates (was Re: About Integrate Forrest Maven plugin (FOR-55))
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:48:39 GMT

Juan Jose Pablos wrote, On 02/09/2003 15.19:
> Hi List,
>
> Do we want to add this before the release?

I'd say that the person doing the release should decide when he has good
time to do it. Then, we decide a freeze date some days before it, and
everything that is committed before becomes part of the release.

This is because IMHO timed releases are better for a project like
Forrest that has so many extra features in it.

Jeff, if you are still willing to do the release, please tell us when
and give us a freeze date, so that whoever wants to add other things
shall do so before that date.

Also, what about setting other fixed release dates? How about one every
two months?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -