forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor Mote" <...@outfitr.com>
Subject RE: table of contents in pdf
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:07:12 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> I went back to the page, check the examples and I could not find
> <fox:bookmarks>. But I am pretty sure that I was that tag before

In my mind the terms are confusing. Acrobat uses the term "bookmark", but
pdf uses the term "outline". The URL you gave is correct, and its title is
"PDF Bookmarks", but the element name to use is <fox:outline>.

> I am sorry about giving misleading information.

The confusion is our (FOP's) fault. We are trying to support two versions of
code from one web site, and it is understandable that this causes confusion.
I just wanted to clarify it for the Forrest developers.

Victor Mote