forrest-dev mailing list archives

From stefan.bernem...@degussa.com
Subject Antwort: Re: Wiki Support
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:10:58 GMT

Yes, I tried that.

I'm stumbling when trying tomodify the wiki grammar because:

(1) the text grammar (wiki.grm) is not used by default, only the xml
version. But only the text version is maintainalbe by humans.
(2) if I switch on the pipelines in forrest.xmap to dynamically generate
the wiki.{xlex,xgrm} files from the wiki.grm, I get the following error:

11:01:38.953 EVENT  ERROR   (2003-09-18) 11:01.38:953   [access  ]
(/samples/wiki-sample.html) PoolThread-4/CocoonServlet: Internal Cocoon
Problem
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error during resolving of
'cocoon:/wiki.xlex'.: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException:
Exception during processing of cocoon://wiki.xlex
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:554)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:196)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:492)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(SerializeNode.java:147)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ContainerNode.invoke(ContainerNode.java:66)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallNode.invoke(CallNode.java:128)

No idea what the machine wants to tell me...

(3) I have not yet tried to transform the text grammar into the xml form
via chaperon's ant tasks. Anyhow, approach (2) would be much more
comfortable!

So, I'm somewhat stuck at the moment...

Regards  - Stefan.

                      Juan Jose Pablos

                      <cheche@che-che.         An:      forrest-dev@xml.apache.org

                      com>                     Kopie:

                                               Thema:   Re: Wiki Support

                      18.09.2003 16:57

                      Bitte antworten

                      an forrest-dev

stefan.bernemann@degussa.com wrote:

> Is there anybody working on it? Or any hints where to start with
> improvements?

I am not aware of anyone working with wiki at the moment

Run:
forrest seed
forrest run

you can see the xml document like this:

http://localhost:8888/samples/wiki-sample.xml

The grammars for wiki are within  "build/webapp/resources/grammars"

Cheers,
Cheche