forrest-dev mailing list archives

From stefan.bernem...@degussa.com
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: Wiki Support
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:06:57 GMT

"Juan Jose Pablos" <cheche@che-che.com> wrote:
> stefan.bernemann@degussa.com wrote:
> > (2) if I switch on the pipelines in forrest.xmap to dynamically
generate
> > the wiki.{xlex,xgrm} files from the wiki.grm, I get the following
error:

> > 11:01:38.953 EVENT  ERROR   (2003-09-18) 11:01.38:953   [access  ]
>
> <snip/ error messages>
>
> > (3) I have not yet tried to transform the text grammar into the xml
form
> > via chaperon's ant tasks. Anyhow, approach (2) would be much more
> > comfortable!
> >

> wiki.grm does not change in a normal use, only when it has been changed
> by us, so I do not feel it is needed. Maybe the ant task for our own use
>   would be nice.

As far as I could see in the build script of forrest, the grammar files
are only copied, not built from the text
Lines 275-278 of build.xml:
    <!-- Copy Chaperon grammars -->
    <copy todir="${bare-context.dir}/resources/grammars" >
      <fileset dir="${resource.dir}/grammars"/>
    </copy>

> anyway, Let's try to resolve the first issue:
>
> <stefan-said>
>
>   However, it seems that some features of the wiki markup are not
> working,among others:
>   - subtitles (subsections),
>   - sublevels of unordered lists
>   - definition lists
>   - (foot)notes
>
> </stefan-said>
>
> Can you add these examples on wiki-sample.xml and forward to us a diff?
>

> Cheers,
> Cheche

Here it is.
Regards - Stefan.

(See attached file: wiki-sample.cwiki.diff)