forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Generating html from xml without putting a file in site.xml
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:17:39 GMT

Aha :).  Well, the trick is in the gist I guess.  Some more background:
I have a form (implemented in an .ehtml), which submits data to a cgi.
This cgi takes two urls as hidden input.  On success it redirects to
the success url and on failure to the failure url.  Since these are not
direct links, cocoons crawler will not detect them I guess.  Ideas?

Sander