forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Generating html from xml without putting a file in site.xml
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:45:48 GMT

Tried this, didn't work.  I probably did something wrong.  I copied the stock
cli.xconf to src/documentation.  Added a uri element to it ala favicon.ico:

  <uri>myfile.html</uri>

This should probably be qualified?  But relative to what?

I tried the alternative of the empty link, which does generate the pages.
However, I now get the full menu (all tabs) on the left side.  How do I
tell it which tab is active (IOW, which tab this page belongs under, albeit
invisible on the tab itself)?

Thanks again,

Sander