forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: table of contents in pdf
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:57:17 GMT
For Ant we have a patch.xml buildfile which creates a tar file containing
the -u diffs.

Documentation
http://ant.apache.org/ant_task_guidelines.html
"Submitting to Ant"

File
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ant/patch.xml?rev=1.6&content-t
ype=text/plain

Besides the fail message on line 55 ("Please assign the Apache Ant Copyright
(for
${year}) to these ...") I canĀ“t see any ant specific. So this should be
usable for forrest too.

Jan