forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: communication method (Was: obfuscate email addresses)
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:16:15 GMT
> Are other people in Apache concerned about the SPAM problem?

I get some spam.
To the email adress I use in the mailinglist. But this adress I use
for other topics also. So I don´t know where this adress was collected.

My email adress I use in bugzilla is spam free. Also the one on the
apache server (for commit messages).
Mmm - commits for Ant create an email - so I think that list wasn´t
scanned by spammers.

But you can´t be sure about that ...

> I think this is a very important topic to raise to the admin
> of the whole
> ASF? What you think?

Yep. I heard that the machines have lot of trouble with the whole
spam ...

Jan