forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: My Italian is not as good as yours
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:40:06 GMT

On Wednesday, Sep 17, 2003, at 14:23 Europe/Rome, Juan Jose Pablos
wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>> remember: lazyness is a virtue ;-)
>
> So Is this how you translated "lazy person" in Italian?
>
> "virtuous person"
>
> I thought that the only reason of why you did not translate this was
> because you were busy driving vespa motobikes [1], flirting with
> ladies and listening "la dolce vita" song.

no, no, I've beeing playing football, after eating spaghetti, with a
bunch of mafia friends, talking loud and gesticulating like mad.

:-)

God, I hate italian stereotypes. I don't like football (played
basketball semi-professinally) and I don't even drink coffee! And
everytime somebody comes to know that, they *all* say: "how come an
italian that doesn't drink coffee".

hopeless

--
Stefano.