forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Long time, no Forrest
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:22:14 GMT
Hi Forresters,

I've just been playing with Forrest-0.5, and I must say I'm impressed!  There've been lots
of
changes since the last time I looked at it and used it -- probably since 0.2 or so.  Anyway,
I'm so
impressed that once we launch the site I am working on here at work, I'm going to push to
switch it
over to Forrest.

My main question, is that I was wondering the criteria for new skins to be submitted.  I would

probably end up either adapting the default Forrest skin to the site design I have, or I'll
just
write my own skin... do the skins neccesarily need to be specific to a certain Apache project,
or
are they good to go if they're general enough?

Regards,
Tony