forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: CLI Feature request
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:26:52 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> Jeff Turner wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 11:07:51AM +0100, Upayavira wrote:
>>

>>> Guys,
>>>
>>> Carsten has just proposed (and is getting lots of +1 votes) to do a
>>> 2.1.2 release on 1 October.
>>>
>>> This will allow you to use a released version of Cocoon in Forrest
>>> 0.5.1 with the crawler bug fixed.
>>>

>> How convenient; we can keep up this pretence of basing Forrest on
>> released versions of Cocoon :)
>>

>>> Are there any other changes you guys require before the release?
>>>

>> Thanks for asking.
>>

>>> The only two changes I would propose are:
>>>
>>> 1) Make skipped URIs tab into the correct column
>>> 2) Remove the second digit from link count so [12/0] becomes just [12]
>>>

>> That's all I know of.  If you get a spare moment to implement it before
>> 29th that would be much appreciated.
>>

> Will do.
>
> Regards, Upayavira

After some days during which my IDE wouldn't compile Cocoon, I have now
committed this simple change.

I have also reordered some code in the CLI, so that a destination
directory specified on the command line will now override one specified
in the xconf. All other command line parameters already override their
xconf equivalents.

Oh, and please do check out my logging/reporting question on cocoon-dev.

Regards, Upayavira