forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets changes2document.xsl
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:11:24 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:
> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
>
>> jefft@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>> jefft       2003/09/21 02:48:07
>>>
>>>   Modified:    src/resources/stylesheets changes2document.xsl
>>>   Log:
>>>   Remove pointless xsl:text tags, and handle unknown action types
>>>     Revision  Changes    Path
>>>   1.21      +4 -2
>>> xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets/changes2document.xsl
>>>

>> could not you wait a bit more?
>

> I don't have many moments to work on Forrest, so I do what I can when I
> can, knowing it can all be reverted if necessary.

So you should not wasting your time reverting someone else change's, an
email to the list is enough.
It did not break anything right?. so Why it could not wait until monday
for me to revised.

>> you would not expecting me to reply to your questions in 22 minutes on
>> a sunday morning ┬┐right?
>>
>> I have never tread your code or other commiter's code as pointless,so
>> I am expecting you to have same behaviour
>

> If your reasons are so obscure, and you don't document them in the
> commit message, what do you expect?

I am expecting you to do what you did at first.send an email to the list.

It did not break anything right?. I would except you to call my
additions pointless because you did not understand the reasons behind them.

>> They were for the i18nn migration  to remind that it's contents need
>> to be translated.
>

> Wouldn't a <!-- i18nize this --> comment have achieved the same?  This
> is a collaborative project.  A random <xsl:text> may mean something
> special to you, but it doesn't to everyone else and so doesn't belong in
> CVS

ramdon <xsl:text>?

*All text on changes2document.xsl has <xsl:text>* Except what you reverted.

I know that this is a collaborative project, but this type of behavior
does not create it.

Cheche