forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets changes2document.xsl
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:04:13 GMT
jefft@apache.org wrote:
> jefft       2003/09/21 02:48:07
>
>   Modified:    src/resources/stylesheets changes2document.xsl
>   Log:
>   Remove pointless xsl:text tags, and handle unknown action types
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.21      +4 -2      xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets/changes2document.xsl

could not you wait a bit more?
you would not expecting me to reply to your questions in 22 minutes on a
sunday morning ┬┐right?

I have never tread your code or other commiter's code as pointless,so I
am expecting you to have same behaviour

They were for the i18nn migration  to remind that it's contents need to
be translated.