forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets page2document.xsl
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:44:34 GMT
Jeff,

I found this a bit rude. You remove XSP support and ask me to call a
VOTE when there was a  mention the mailing list but you seem to forget.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=106332069508399&w=2

David Crossley and you prefer to remove XSP support.

Nicola Ken Barozzi and I prefer to leave XSP distributed with Forrest.

After you did this, you start a thread about same stuff, would not been
better to ask for opinions and then do actions?

Cheers,
cheche