forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject FIXED: Last link missing in CLI
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:56:07 GMT
Simon Meith just provided a patch to fix the bug with the last link not
being present when a site is generated with the CLI. I've patched the
current Cocoon CVS. Many thanks to Simon - it was far more
straight-forward than I would have expected.

So there's another reason to check out the latest CLI, which has changed
quite a bit in the last weeks.

[OT: Next I want to improve reporting, and when I've done that, I'll be
creating an Ant task for you guys. And at some point I'll try to work
out why nothing seems to be getting logged.]

Regards, Upayavira